Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Foreword
My name's Graham Kerr. I'm studying abroad in Japan for a year.
In case you don't know me that well, here are some tidbits you should keep in mind before you continue reading:
1) I try to type like I talk. Unfortunately, when I am speaking, I gesticulate, change tones and seriousness, rock back and forth, stop mid-sentence to laugh or smile, and do a whole slew of other things. My idiosyncrasies are many. So, to properly reflect the feelings and emphasis I use when I speak, this blog will be littered with italicized, bolded, underlined, and capitalized words. I might even throw in a .gif here and there if words aren't accurate enough.
2) I wax poetic every now and then.
3) I love wordplay, and puns, and jokes that are dumb enough to make you chuckle. Be prepared to weather the onslaught of poor comedy, ye who seek to read this blog.
With that in mind, I hope you enjoy what I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment